How to Remove Viruses from USB Drive Without Deleting Original Files
Viruses are Malicious Programs that are Intended to Create Nuisance in the Wild.One such Problem we often face whenever our USB Drives like Pen Drives,External Hard Disks and Memory Cards are Infected.Viruses and Trojans often Create Shortcuts of Original Files rendering Drive Unusuable unless we Completely Format it.
However,there exists Freeware Tools like UsbFix which is a free malware removal tool that helps you to detect and remove infected USB memory sticks or any other USB removable devices, such as external HDD’s, smartphones, digital cameras or other peripherals that connects to your computer or laptop via the USB port.
Key Features of UsbFix Include:
- Support offered directly from the software interface. You are able to post your issues on UsbFix’s forum.
- UsbFix can detect and remove infections found on your removable devices.
- UsbFix repairs the damaged files to your PC, such as: registry, hidden files, task manager etc.
- Back-up support: UsbFix will backup your files and folders.
- Vaccination option: UsbFix prevents future infections by creating new autorun.inf files on removable drives.
How to Remove Viruses from USB Drive
- Download USBFix Free from Links( Link_1 or Link_2).You will See Following after installation of this program You Will See Options Like Research:To Search for Viruses in Removable Media,Clean to Destroy Viruses,Optimize to Delete JUNK Files and Recover Free Space
- Vaccinate Drive to Prevent Malicious Viruses from Infecting your Drive
- Clean the Drive if You Want to Delete Viruses
- At the End, USBFiX will Generate Report Automatically
Please Share About your Experience in Using this Freeware Tool to Remove Viruses from USB Drive without damaging original integrity of files.